Mr. Ibrahim Massad
Acting General Manager
Chief Justice Office
Tell: 022424038 / 022424930 / 022425943
General Manager Responsibilities:
- Perform administrative duties and support the activities of chief justice office.
- Receive and follow up internal and external incoming correspondence and filing them.
- Prepare reports and proposals for the incoming correspondence to be signed by chief justice.
- Provide and follow up drafts for outgoing correspondence.
- Dispatch outgoing correspondence and update filing system.
- Schedule appointments and events for chief justice office.
- Coordinate and plan High Judicial Council meetings with General Secretariat and follow up the implementation of council decisions.
- Coordinate internal and external visits of chief justice, members of council and judges.
- Coordinate chief justice internal and external meetings with council departments, heads of courts and General Committee of the Supreme Court; ensuring the implementation of their final decisions.
- Coordinate with Public Relations Department to receive domestic visitors and international delegations.
- Coordinate with Judicial Media Center to cover news of High Judicial Council activities and conferences.