- High Judicial Council Holds a Workshop on "Mainstreaming Gender Perspective within HJC Plans"
High Judicial Council organized a workshop on "Mainstreaming Gender and Juvenile Justice within HJC Plans and Work Mechanism" supported by SAWASYA Program
- High Judicial Council Holds Workshop on "Technological Achievements of HJC and Future Plans"
Chief Justice Chancellor Emad Saleem Sa’ad opened two-day workshop on "Technological Achievements of HJC and future plans" with participation from SAWASYA Program Director Marisa Consolata
- Acting Chief Justice Inspects Courthouse in Jericho
On Nov 23, 2016 – Acting Chief Justice Chancellor Emad Saleem Sa’ad had an inspection tour to courthouse in Jericho to be acquainted with the judicial processes.
Chancellor Sa’ad met with presidents of courts, judges, lawyers and court‘s employees at registration department
- High Judicial Council Holds Workshop on "Juvenile Cases"
On Nov 5, 2016 – High Judicial Council held workshop on "Juvenile Cases" within the program of supporting Justice Sector in Palestine and funded by UNDP, with participation from General Manager of Administrative and Financial Affairs, Mr. Sharaka, Acting General Manager of IT De
- Chief Justice Participates in Prosecution Sixth Annual Conference
On March 24, 2016 – Chief Justice Sami Sarsour participated in Prosecution Sixth Annual Conference in Jericho. The conference was attended by President Legal Advisor Hassan Al-Ori, Jerich Governor Majed Al-Fitiani, Head of Jordanian Prosecution Akram Massa‘deh, Minister of Justice Abu-Di
- High Judicial Council Holds Workshop on Legal Implications of Misuse for MEZAN Program
On Feb 27, 2016- High Judicial Council organized two-day workshop to inform staff on legal implications of misuse for MEZAN (2) Case Management Program.
President of First Instance Court in Jericho Judge Raed Assaf opened the workshop evaluating the quality of work that has been achieved due to us