- Chief Justice Inspects Hebron, Dora and Yatta Courthouses
On May 24, 2017 – –Chief Justice Chancellor Emad Saleem Sa’ad had an inspection tour to follow up and to be acquainted with the judicial processes at Hebron, Dora and Yatta courthouses.
His Excellency also met with judges and court‘s employees and listened to their needs a
- Acting Chief Justice Inspects Courthouses in Southern Governorates
On Nov 2, 2016 – Acting Chief Justice Chancellor Emad Saleem Sa’ad had an inspection tour to courthouses in Hebron, Halhoul and Dora to be acquainted with the judicial processes.
Chancellor Sa’ad met with presidents of courts, judges, lawyers and court‘s employees at regist
- The Corner Stone Laying Ceremony of Dura Courthouse
Chancellor Sarsour indicated that the Dora joint project with Public Prosecution is among of the implementations of HJC Strategic Plan 2022
- Third Workshop on Strategic Plan of Judicial Authority
High Judicial Council held workshop on Judicial Authority strategic plan 2014-2016 within Core of Excellence Program and implemented in cooperation with "Enhancing Palestinian Justice "project funded by UNDP
- High Judicial Council Condemns the Israeli Attack on Dora Court
On Nov 14, 2015 - High Judicial Council condemned the Israeli attack on Dora Court; the Israeli soldiers forced into the courthouse by breaking the doors then they entered the building and broke the wooden doors for the departments of Notary public, Notification and Traffic Offences.
- Chief Justice Inspects Courthouses in Hebron, Halhoul and Yatta
Chief Justice Ali Muhana had an inspection tour to follow up courthouses in Hebron city and met with Head of Magistrate Courts in Halhoul and Yatta
- High Judicial Council Signs an Agreement with Hebron Municipality on Building Hebron Courthouses
High Judicial Council singed the agreement of building new courthouses with Mayor of Hebron Municipality Dr. Daoud Zatari in Hebron city